1. Do I need to provide supplies or equipment for my scheduled cleaning service? No, unless you specifically would like a certain product used you do not need to worry about cleaning supplies and equipment. Our cleaners will bring all that is required to complete the job correctly. Also, the rate quoted typically includes cleaning supplies and equipment.
2. What method of payment is accepted, and what are your payment terms? We accept all major credit cards, checks, cash, and e-transfers, payments are due upon receipt of the invoice.
3. Are your employees insured and bondable? Yes, all employees must have a clear criminal background check and be bondable before being hired by our company. Besides, all of our employees are covered with general liability insurance. Insurance documents can be made available upon client request.
4. What types of services do you provide? We render a wide range of commercial and residential services, including regular janitorial services, regular house cleaning, and move in/move out cleaning. Our objective is to provide a one-stop-shop solution to all our clients.
5. Do you provide free estimates? Yes, it is always a pleasure for us to provide free estimates.
6. How long have you been in business? We were established in 2016 by a husband and wife Team Sean and Sherri Plantinga.
7. Where is your office located? All our bookings are made online or by calling, we have a home office in Delta, BC.
8. Do you have cleaning packages? Yes, we offer several cleaning packages as well as a per hour rate for anyone wanting less than 3 hours.